Who We Are
ABOUT Clairus Group
The Clairus Group is a leading technology-enabled provider of replacement, repair and calibration services for automotive glass and related advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), serving vehicle owners, fleets, and insurance carriers. The Company currently operates 19 distribution centers and services its clientele through more than 220 in-bay service centers and 300 mobile units. More than ever, customers are benefitting from the Company's automotive glass expertise and its cutting edge on-demand claims technology.
What We Do
Led By Auto Glass People With Local Values.
R & D Quality Lab
Sophisticated Claim Services
Clairus provides leading claims management solutions to P&C insurers and fleet management companies, with at its core, the Conversense platform. The proprietary, online-based, white-label technology, offers a suite of web-based claim communication and workflow tools designed to handle the claims process, from FNOL to final invoicing.
- Secure and accessible 24/7
- Internal and external access, configured via the access rights interface.
- Coverage validation and claim processing in less than 2 minutes.
- Management of personalized price list (by province, by banner, etc.)
- Audit process based on business rules embedded in the portal and following each step of the claim process.
- Complete and fully automated audit history for in-depth analysis.
- Scalable and customizable to meet insurer’s needs.
For more information, please contact Sindy Houle at firstname.lastname@example.org
In response to changing customer expectations, advances in automotive technology, and growing a claims ecosystem, Uniban Canada delivers value to the industry through our technological solutions. Our fully inclusive web-based portal continues to provide the necessary visibility over the claims performance, for carriers to realize significant gains in areas such as cost containment and supplier performance management. Uniban has joined Guidewire PartnerConnect™ as a Solution partner and has developed a Ready for Guidewire accelerator to help ease integration of Conversense with Guidewire ClaimCenter™.
What does the accelerator mean for you organization?
- Faster integration and implementation of the end-to-end, low-touch insurance automotive glass claims process, with minimal investment
- Streamline your glass claims management process
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity, reducing in-house insurer workload
- Quickly clear reserving requirements
- Reduce claims management costs
- Significantly improve the overall customer experience
In-Bay or Mobile Service